Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are offering a sale exclusive to ElantraXD Forum Members with a price that is not offered by us on any of our other sponsorship forums!

We have been asked to bring our product to you, and we are doing so with a great price!

Last month, we came out strong with a successful Group Buy on a Tiburon forum selling our Lifetime Warranty Apexcone 35w HID Kits ranging from 3000K to 12000K for $120.00 Shipped anywhere in the United States. After the successful Group Buy, we were capable to lower our prices even more, but never to the price we are offering the members of ElantraXD!

Apexcone 35w HID Kits​
***Full Lifetime Warranty!!***​
$99.99 Shipped​
Canadians - Please Contact Us​

Bulbs:
Available in any bulb you possibly want, for any car!
H1
H3
H4
H7
H8
H9
H10
H11
H13

Bulb Temperature
3000K (Add $5)

Kit Includes:
2 Apexcone/DDM Exclusive slim HID ballasts
2 HID bulbs
Double side adhesive pads
Mounting ties
Instruction manual

Image:

To get this sale, we accept Paypal or Money Orders. (Preferred Paypal)
To buy:
Paypal: [email protected]

Include in the Comments the following...
Group Buy HID Sale via ELANTRAXD Forum

Bulb Type:
Bulb Temperature:
Forum Name:
Thank You,
Kyle Ambesi
Infinite-HIDs.com
President/CEO

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 35w HID Kit - Lifetime Warranty - $105 Shipped

Hello Folks,
I have actually been able to lower the price even more to $99.99 Shipped, still with the Full Lifetime Warranty!

Also, we sell LED's for interior and exterior bulbs for vehicles, you can check out our complete product line of LED's and HID's at http://www.infinite-hids.com

If you have any questions regarding our products, or specifically this Group Buy, please do not hesitate to contact us or post here!

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts

bumping this for more members to see! He's a great guy and has a good rep on NT. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts

Hello Folks,
I have actually been able to lower the price even more to $99.99 Shipped, still with the Full Lifetime Warranty!

Also, we sell LED's for interior and exterior bulbs for vehicles, you can check out our complete product line of LED's and HID's at http://www.infinite-hids.com

If you have any questions regarding our products, or specifically this Group Buy, please do not hesitate to contact us or post here!

I changed the title for you.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
if this is still around for another couple weeks, i may b interested, as i dont have any money to spend on this right now.

on a side note, the OEM elantra foglights, on the 2003GLS are a 881 type bulb, i didnt c that type in the above list, do u guys carry it, or no?

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
still need a relay with these? and how thin is the ballast, they look tiny

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if this is still around for another couple weeks, i may b interested, as i dont have any money to spend on this right now.

on a side note, the OEM elantra foglights, on the 2003GLS are a 881 type bulb, i didnt c that type in the above list, do u guys carry it, or no?
881 would be the same as the 880 Bulb Type.

Yes, I will continue this sale for most likely a month, if not slightly longer.:)

Cornbread,
You do not need a relay harness, but I simply recommend one. The ballast is small; slightly larger than a credit card.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
From what I've read, with the digital ballast there should be no problem running the 35w. version. If you're going 55w, or 2 kits, you'll want a relay. One of the guys on new tib had an issue with his tach going to zero then coming back up or some **** when he turned them on, but I haven't checked back in to see if he figured out it was a bad ballast, or if his car just needed a relay or something. Also, do these come with the rubber grommet to seal up the hole we have to put in the bulb cover? The ballasts, are about the size of a pack of Camel Wides (see new tib for reference if needed), they're really small.

EDIT:

It was actually TuscaniDon on CrookedH that was having the issue. But he hasn't posted anything in awhile indicating what he found.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
derr, nevermind. for whatever reason my stupid *** would have figured that would be separate, I wasn't looking on the harness. Thanks Reece!

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
It was actually TuscaniDon on CrookedH that was having the issue. But he hasn't posted anything in awhile indicating what he found.
Yeah, Don's set eventually crapped out on him, but he just recently bought another one.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Ohh man My Credit card is just Itching to get out and buy these.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
A JOB!!!!! I am currently unemployed. I want some nice blue 10K. When My Silvestars Go I will Defiantly Upgrade.

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
A JOB!!!!! I am currently unemployed. I want some nice blue 10K. When My Silvestars Go I will Defiantly Upgrade.
10,000K are more purple than blue. I recommend you get 6,000K. That's what I have.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Really. I thought 10K were blue. I might do 6K fogs and 8K lows. There is a truck at school with a HID kit that is Blue I need to ask him what they are though. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
i have 6k they are super white. the best looking imo...the 10k's are more purpleish than blue...

i have hid's now but this is an amazing price, might do em in my fogs to...**** will be like a train coming at you!

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
If you're getting HID fogs, get 3000K or don't even bother.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts