Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm a owner of 02 elantra gls just in case u couldn't tell from my name. i've been following the forum before the change of forums and thanks to you guys i've learned a lot about my elantra and generally about cars. I'm or was one of those silent user with no post but i must vent my anger somewhere and this seems like a very good place.

I went to a jack in the box for lunch so i parked my car next to a green accord lx - not that old, not a brand new one either. I go in and order food to go and pay a quick visit to the bathroom, get my food and get to my car and that's when i noticed dat accord gone and a huge black mark across on the driver side of my rear bumper... apparently dat piece of shit couldn't back out right and rubbed against my rear bumper. i managed to get rid of most of the black marks but there is a small line dat is actually SCRATCHED!!! now my car may not be the fastest elantra wit only CAI, tb bypass and clutch spring removed but i do keep my car very clean and well polished... it pissed me off sooo much i just floored my way home and went near 90 on local.. :D

but my anger subsided just a little when i beat an eclipse gs :eek:wned: and yes we did race.. cuz being so mad, i was reving my engine and just looked over at him without much thoought and he nodded(? u kno that thing that teenagers to with their chins.. ) and reved his engine. He probably thought he can beat a hyundai :poke: but he can't drive. i mean i'm not dat good of a driver but he just plain out can't drive. (btw of course mine is 5 spd man. trans) i kno racing on street is mad and i swear i've never done it before... at least dat helped a lil i guess but i'm still MAD!! :mad: :angryfire

now i need to get dat lil scratch painted... but i wanna do it right and try to make it as if there was no scratch.. so any suggestions on how to do it?? thx

sorry for being long winded but i had to vent my anger!!
and once again kudos for all of u for making such a great informitive site!! keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea now that i'm a little bit more calm... it was stupid to go near 90 or street race but that's just how i love my xd!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts