Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you have prob. already seen this and looked at it a long time ago. I just found it. It kicks hyundaiusa.com in the butt

http://worldwide.hyundai-motor.com

*EDIT

GO THERE NOW! They've got all kinds of great stuff. Want to know about every engine Hyundai builds? Go, pics & specs. Did you know there was a 4.5 liter engine? I didn't

Also, commercials and videos are there. Even for the tucson. This site is cool. How come Hyundaiusa.com isn't as good? :(

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Intresting. I saw this, I thought it was a Land Rover.

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
jacksonj said:
Intresting. I saw this, I thought it was a Land Rover.
Close - it's an old Mitzu model, Hyundai bought the tooling from them years ago. The Gallopers replacement is rumored to be the third model that will be built in USA

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
You guys are too funny. Newbies... haha, just kididng.

Where do you think I get most of my Hyundai news like monthly sales and the like.

Hyundai USA isn't that good because it doesn't have to be, unfortunately. Hyundaiusa.com is for people who want to buy Hyundais in the USA. They don't need to know about all that goes on in the Hyundai world, oh wells. Good to see you found that site though.

Also try www.hyundainews.com, also, Hyundai of Australia has a good site also, that can provide interesting info.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
231 Posts
That Matrix is based on XD platform. And Getz was posted on the old forum they got one with a turbo-ed 1.5L in Australia.

Yeah really how did you think Super or me or other people got those info?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Elkane7533 said:
Yeah really how did you think Super or me or other people got those info?
I was pretty sure you guys knew about a site like this somewhere, or possibly read from other forums I don't often visit. I just was never curious enough to ask. But when I stumbled upon the site, I was happy with all the info., and thought I'd share. It looks like there's a few more than just me that never knew of its existance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts