Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

About how long ago did you do your last modification?

• 1-7 Days

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • 1-4 Weeks

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • 1-2 Months

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • 3-4 Months

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • 5-6 Months

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • 6-12 Months

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Over 1 year ago

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I don't have any mods...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
does taking off parts count as modifying? lol

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
The last time I 'added' a modification (I don't count changing my headunit or 'demodding' for winter last weekend) was probably over a year ago. I reached the point that I was happy enough with the cars appearance and handling, and modification is mostly over. There's a couple things I wouldn't mind doing, like the mirror replacements with turn-signals. Most likely, the car will live out the rest of its days with me in it's current form.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Last mod i did was about a month ago, I did some wiring for my underglow kit, still have to go through the firewall.

as far as unmodding, Yesterday i took off my roof racks so give my car a better wax job.

next week front lip and summer wheels come off! busy busy busy

·
Y2K Elantra Commuter
181 Posts
I modified my center storage compartment Thursday morning.

Headed for work, getting my ID outta the box, hit a bump.. "SNAP!" :eek:

Busted the plastic "hinge" clean off.

I think I can fix it with duct tape... :rolleyes:

Other than that...

Tinted the windows about 5 years ago... :cool:

Fishslayer

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
its been like 2 months damn i need to get cracken again, i was on a role -had the car for like a few months and already had the stereo swap amps subs tinting antenna cut neon kit.. then i just kinda stopped... then again its gettin cold.. so there we go... thats my excuse hehe

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i sold almost all my mods last month. for the new car, i put my XD GT shift knob in the dc2

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
I just added a Road Runs front lip and grill...and another set of rims...some 15" OZ Rally wheels from the Lancer OZ model...painted Bronze...

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
Last mod was my rims & tires back in May......it seems like forever!! I need a mod so bad I am getting the shakes from withdrawal....lol! I am hoping I can snag one for Christmas to settle my addiction. Some girls like jewelry for Christmas I want chrome headlights ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts