Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k. I measured my rear end(the car's for all you smart asses)..and I'm guessing a 55" width spoiler shouldn't go pass the rear panels..anyone say differently......in case anyone wants to see what it is goto...www.4caroption.com and the part# is...AS-PTM55Bk :smileyr: would like to hear some feedback...

·
Registered
638 Posts

I was thinking of something like this also - As long as she doesn't sit up like a shopping trolley handle i think they'd look ok

Actually looking at it a bit longer this actual wing might come on my shopping list - Personally i'd polish the 2 ends and stands and leave the main part black

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They also got one thats aluminum...wife thinks that the black would look good on the car......I called them a while back and they said it sits about 5 1/2-6" high... :smileyr:

·
Poster God
531 Posts
well here is a pic of my car before i removed my spoiler, its for sale now if your looking for a black aluminum spoiler i am selling it for 50 bucks plus shipping and its still in new shape.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Whats the width.....not want I want..single deck... thats probally the one I'm gonna get the company is about a 30 min drive from here ...no shipping charge :drive:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts