Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought they died. I've got a sales guy trying to sell me on Acer computers now (for work, not personal). Anyone know of anything? Typically we buy gateway government packages, but you've always gotta look to make sure there's not a better deal.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I had a Acer personal computer a couple years ago. I wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I thought they dissapeared as well.

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
LOL!!! Dell = :pukeface: I've never owned a Dell(Only name brand PC I've ever owned was a EMachine, and EMachine = :thumbsup: ) but I spent most of last week fixing my friend's Dell and that's after he spent a week with Dell's "customer support"... if you can call it that. The first day he called because he was having hard drive problems... Dell told him to replace it with a different one... he replaced it and called back and they told him "Congratulations for just voiding your warranty!" and hung up. :kick: :bondage: :stupid: :crash_com

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I've heard of Acer once, a friend had one, but that was back when "modern" computers started coming out, meaning not 486's, haha. Good luck.

I've had my Dell for almost 4 years now. I had my hard drive give up under warranty and they sent out a guy within the next couple of days to replace it. I haven't had any problems since. So far so good with Dell. Of course I know how to take care of my computer unlike 90% of computer owners.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
499 Posts
SuperGLS said:
Of course I know how to take care of my computer unlike 90% of computer owners.
Is that why you are still running Windows ME? haha just messing with ya, man! ;)
ACER is not bad. If they give you a good price, go for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts