Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are a resident in Canada and haven't already done so, please check out the Canada section of this forum and add yourself to the roll call or PM me so I can add you in. We are just shy of 30 "registered" Canadian's in the roll call and I've noticed a couple that post here but haven't added themselves yet! The roll call will be used to help other elantra owners meet eachother, and to help organize local meets. Show some Canadian Pride!!!

Canadian Roll Call

Just bumping for a reminder....we've had a few newbies lately.....even Canuck newbies if you can believe it!

Bumping again for reminders!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh, before rckozma leaves me in the dust with all his roll calls....don't forget about Canada!!!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
XTRAWLD said:
Ahhh, before rckozma leaves me in the dust with all his roll calls....don't forget about Canada!!!
I had just noticed last night that some of the other regions did not have a roll call, hmm, some of the other mods must not care about their areas like you and me :poke: hahaha.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's been a few months since this original post and our count has doubled.....whoot whoot. :) Welcome to the boards fellow Canucks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts