Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
These are probably a copy of Apex springs. I didn't even know that Arospeed made springs for XD.
Hopefully, someone will buy them and write a review on them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
no picture of the springs. Someone should get them at that price. I had some sleeveovers that were from arospeed I think on the scivic. They were not all that great.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think you should. It's about time you stop using those spring spacers or whatever they are called. :)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
BlueGT said:
I think you should. It's about time you stop using those spring spacers or whatever they are called. :)

Uh oh... maybe you are confused about my spring spacers...

First of all... I use them in the back springs only..
2nd of all... I use them to make rear end sit HIGHER than stock + I get the benefit of extra stiffness.

I also recently upgraded to the STEEL adjustable spring spacers and ditched the rubber ones....

:) I like them lots more !

·
Registered
499 Posts
The spring spacers might be okay for launches but for driving around, I think it's better to stick with lowering springs. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have heard really bad things about arospeed coilovers (bouncy) but I haven’t heard too much about there springs. Then agian what do expect for $75

·
Registered
454 Posts
they do not have them listed on their site for the 01-03elantra or the 03 Tiburon. If someone does call get the spring rates.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just send the seller this

Are you sure 100% that they are for the 01-03 Elantra??

If so I will buy them now ;)

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
ilanpro04 said:
I just send the seller this

Are you sure 100% that they are for the 01-03 Elantra??

If so I will buy them now ;)
What about the 04?...I hope these fit the 01-04 Elantra the drop is nice like the Apex springs,and since we cant get them these are kind of like a replacement drop wise but I dont know ride quality wise.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts