Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did my daily Ebay search for Elantra stuff. There seems to be a seller named hk-plus that has all kinds of chorme/stainless things for sale. Some things I've never even seen in the U.S. before, like the headlight trim. I saw head/taillight trims, inside door handle surrounds, door sills, trunk sills, lower chrome grill lip...

Not pushing this guy, really... just thought there may be some fellow chrome lovers out there that may want to look into some of this.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry to revive this thread but, my doorsills came yesterday and I really like them and the guy stated that he would give discounts for Xd'ers.

I don't know how many ppl are interested but here is a list of stuff he sent me. I can post pics as well.

For those of you who are intersted his email is: [email protected]

dual tone stainless steel door sills
blue light stainless steel door sills
chrome headlights trims
chrome foglights trim
chrome front grill trim
chrome side blinker trim
chrome side mirror covers
chrome handles trim outside
chrome inside handle replacement
chrome tailights trim
chrome license plate panel
rear bumper protector
chrome trunk lid handle trim

·
Registered
389 Posts
For like the door stills, are they covers that need to be taped on or direct replacements. I e-mailed that guy and he never got back with me on it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That was all the pics the guy sent me in the email. He is asking ppl who buy stuff to submit pics soo I would email him and see if he any

·
Registered
87 Posts
He didn't send prices with the pics. If you are really ineterested I would email him. He did mention that he would give a discount for Xd'ers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts