Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys figured since there was such an intrest i would start a thread up about the upcoming meet.

WHEN: MAY23RD, 2009 12noon
WHERE: COLUMBUS, OHIO
WHAT: CRUISE AND BBQ
12noonMeet at Easton Mall infront of old COMPUSA i think its a Baby Store now (behind red robin on morse crossing.)
1pmCruise to Goodale Park downtown and BBQ (same park we bbq'd in before HotImportNights)

WHO: EVERYONE FROM THE MIDWEST WHO DRIVES A HYUNDAI IS WELCOME

Im going to post this meet at RDT and EXD also so we can have as large a turn out as possible. i will keep all threads updated with whos coming and whos bringing what.

WE ARE EXPECTING AROUND 30 PEOPLE SO SHOP FOR THE OCCASION.

1.optimoprime - COALS
2.SteezyTiburon
3.Alton87
4. heratik - DRINKS and CONDIMENTS
5.04TIBURONGT
6.seanski - BUNS
7.tib_500
8.iheartmyRD
9.tuningunlimited
10.projectx515 - HOTDOGS
11.CornbreadXD
12.Deviant - DRINKS
13.evan938
14.AJD 4 ND
15.TheRoss -CHIPS
16.knottravesty
17.Importshark
18. Mjs182004 - MINI GRILL
19. TibbyTurnedTuscani - MINI GRILL
20.Tibbyracer13
21.Whirly1227
22.SharkBitten - BURGERS
23.Jwillis
24.UrAbus - DESSERT STUFF

pics from previous meets

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
naw there are alot of XD guys these are just some pics i had around so you guys can see the kinds of turn out we usually get

i know at least 2 EXD members locally who i'm going to talk to tommarow about coming out. EVAN and shaun should both be down.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
naw there are alot of XD guys these are just some pics i had around so you guys can see the kinds of turn out we usually get

i know at least 2 EXD members locally who i'm going to talk to tommarow about coming out. EVAN and shaun should both be down.
ok. count me in too. i'll be there.

where in columbus is this going to be?

what do i have to bring?

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm we will probably get together at EASTON mall (our usual spot) and then cruise to Goodale Park downtown and bbq. thats allways my fav park in town cause of downtown view.

i would suggest bringing buns if thats ok let me know and i'll post it up everywhere else so we know who is bringing what.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
hmm we will probably get together at EASTON mall (our usual spot) and then cruise to Goodale Park downtown and bbq. thats allways my fav park in town cause of downtown view.

i would suggest bringing buns if thats ok let me know and i'll post it up everywhere else so we know who is bringing what.
edit the original post to say what each person is bringing after their name.

what buns? burger? dog? brat? i'll do buns

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
it's likely that i'll make the drive

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i can probably do it. i dont see what would hold me up. plus, its less than a mile from my new house :)

btw KG, beer pong tomorrow at my place, 3476 brinkton, behind evans automotive at sunbury/morse. will have a few cases for the community fridge, but like at shauns, byob

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
wtf ....do i not count as a local member that would come out .....jeeze. call me before hand and ill prob swing out
well i allready knew you were going to come, grab like a 50 pack of hotdogs from store your the hotdog guy:eclipsee_

EVERYONE ELSE dont be shy let us know what you can bring to the bbq we still need a lil $15grill and then burgers, chips, drinks, etc. you guys know what kinda stuff you like to BBQ. we all know the drill

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
sweet im the hot dog guy :(
look on the bright side, i got the computer up and working. its bad *** now, thanx alot for the help:bowdown:

So who is bringing the kickball?? I just found out they have a diamond in the park.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
if everyone wants to grill at my place, i have a full size grill and im less than a mile from the meeting spot. will have to park along street, but the street is big enough.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts