Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the entire world who doesn't give a flying [email protected]#$ about the last episode of FRIENDS? Do we really need to misallocate the resources of every major news network talking about how much money Courtney Cox earns per episode? I don't think so! :plzdie:

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I haven't watched Friends in about 5 years and really don't give a damn about that show or much of TV in general.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turn off the TV my friend, immediately if not sooner!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
The fact that it will be a 2 hour finale is gonna be hurtin'. I might watch the last 15-10 mins if that just to see how this stupid story of their lives ends.....there will be a spinoff of it, spinoffs almost never work...but I'd like to see how it'll be intertwined. It's a comedy soap opera, nothing more.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I haven't watched it at all during the run. I don't care how it ends. If I really want to see it, I might catch it in reruns at some point in time. Other than that I think they are going way overboard to end a show. And how about that $2 million per 30second ad price? Rediculous!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
XTRAWLD said:
spinoffs almost never work...
Except for Frasier. NBC's gonna be in trouble. They're losing a lot, but at least it will force them to put something else on TV. I just hope it won't be replaced by more un-reality TV.

I really wouldn't care too much, but my Fiance has been anticipating the end of Friends for months. I want it to get over with so I can watch Thursday night Baseball on TV.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Friends still on the air? I thought it ended years ago, or should have at least. I liked it in the beginning, but when they asked for a mil $/episode, forget about it. If they deserved a mil $, then the cast of The Sopranos deserve 10 mil $, imho

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
LoL my girlfriend LOVES that show and I know she will be watching it tonight..I really think its gay..My favorite show is Everybody Loves Raymond..Plus on the show they live in Lynbrook Long Island..And I live 2 mins from Lynbrook.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe for a reunion show we could get HBO to let the entire cast of the Sopranos visit our "Friends" in Lynbrook. Now THAT would be worth a million an episode!

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
the fact of the matter is that the show has been apart of pop culture since it aired....and you would not be seeing jenifer aniston as much as you do with out it.....so if you appreciate her as much as i do....i would stop complaining! *LOL* and those who havent been watching it .....well you have missed out on a good tv show...where everything on the tv is reality BS....this is funny and has good looking chicks with good humor....say what you want...i will be watching int in like 2 and half hours

·
Registered
542 Posts
Never liked the show. Only watched it like 2 times just to see Jennifer Anniston. Other than that it sucks.

Never cared for Seinfeld either.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts