Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 18th or 19th i will down in flordia for a couple days, probably until the 25th. I come down every year and will be staying in jacksonville but i tend to travel around alot. Last year i went down to Tampa to meet up with David and this year i'll probably in Ocala to see a friend of mine i don't see much.

I may stay longer than that if i can talk my friend into not bringing his GF (LAME!!)

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that could be a possiblity... i don't know. jump on AIM if you've got some time and we can chat

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Nice, like I said earlier, I should know my schedule a little better at the beginning of August, if it looks clear that weekend, we could do a get together at my house. I have 3 acres, a pool, and a jacuzzi. We would be able to cook out and hang out. I also have a little collection of tools so we would be able to do some mods if the others want. Hell, it might even give me an excuse to install my springs - haha.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thats cool. I just wanted to get this thread up so i can bump it as time gets closer.

·
Registered
215 Posts
If you get over to Pensacola and want some good eats look up The Tuscan Oven. Amazing pizza place. Ollie's in Milton is good to for their burgers too. (granted its a ways away from Jacksonville but if you wandered over there)

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wheres pensacola exactly?

·
Registered
215 Posts
lol just take I10 about 360 miles west and you'll find it

EDIT: Since Pensacola is pretty far away Clarks Fish Camp is good and close!

·
Lil SnowFlake
828 Posts
whaaat? i was definatly about to go on those same dates :-o well, i'm going to cape cod instead, then going to ocean city for the funk master flex oc car show

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
if you make it hte week after you can join us at my dealership for a huge tib meet...august 25th....i posted it up but nobody posted in it.

there are 30+ tibs going....and still counting.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I'll let you know what the people in O-Town say. I know 2 of them will be able to go, if you don't mind a Beta I swapped X3 and a 96 Elantra with twin-12" that'll shake your teeth loose ( he's an older gentlemen, so you'll have to give him credit, not to mention, he's doing a 4G63T swap in his Excel, well, as soon as I return to FL to help him do it)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts