forza looks like better quality

ssautochrom and obx is the same company, just one is 4-1 and one is 4-2-1

4-2-1 is good for torque 4-1 is good for higher end rom horsepower

other than that, pretty much the same

shawn :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
They all look the same. Look at the flange it looks just like the SSA and OBX one. the only thing is that the way the pics are of the forza I can't tell if there is a place for the 1st o2 sensor. If not add that into the cost because you will need to add a bung in for it. I would ask them for more pictures or at least ask about the o2 bung.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Forza buys their headers from SSA/OBX and just rebadges them as 'Forza.' Do a search over at Hyundaiperformance, and you will see that they do that with their Tib exhausts as well. ;)
I bought my header for my 2K from SSautochrome.com and it came in an OBX box, and was badged as 'Forza Tuning.' :rolleyes:

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Some people don't care about the cell and are fine with the emissions testing, we saw the damn thing now let people buy headers if they want. Just because you don't think they will work well for what you want doesn't mean everyone else agrees.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Yes they all will. But since all of these headers were designed around a tib there will be some customization required to the flex pipe. This is nothing a muffler shop can't do for about $50

1 - 9 of 9 Posts