Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really bored with my car right now. I did so much so fast that without quite a bit of money their isn't much left for me to do to it. I have even considered selling my rims to get something different or possibly powdercoating them red. anyone else get like this? I don't even know the last time I cleaned the car both inside and out.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I've been like that for a little while too. Suddenly I'll get a spurt of inspiration though. I get ideas for little things here and there (like some new LED lighting), but for the most part the car can't have much more without a ton of money, or looking rediculously ricey. I think there's only so much you can do before you reach the modding limit (without much more money, of course).

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
it happens....even the most popular artists get mental block sometimes

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HatchetMan said:
But yeah, I see what you mean, when you're done modding, you start looking at other cars & thinking what you could be doing with them.
Exactly I want to mod one of those Scion Xbs don't ask me why I just like em. Black Slammed on some 19 inch bronze volks

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Go to Enterprise rent-a-car, rent a Chevy Cavalier 4 door auto in tan of course. Drive it to and from work for two days. If you are still bored, take it out cruising for chicks. Trust me, when you get back in your Elantra you will not be bored anymore. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
74 Posts
No, I can't say I ever get bored with my car. I get frustrated that I don't have the funds to do all the things I'd like to do with it. Come on guys, we drive some pretty under-appreciated vehicles, we make them look good, sound good, drive well, and so on. You snould be proud of what you've achieved thus far.
Plus, having a few months of inactivity on the mod front, will make you that much more excited when something is created that you can afford, or do yourself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know what you're talking about. I've been having the same feeling for the last few months now. I even started looking at the V6 Tib, but that feeling past and I love my XD again. I just started washing my car on a regular basis again.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
slvr is right...look at all the chumps in there beat up cavs neons and focus' trying to look like the shit then look at your shit all modded and ready to smoke those bums and its not so boring. I love my car. Probably because I move all these cars around the lot all day and I get to see how shitty some cars really are. I am happy to go home in mine every night!!!

·
hard face
71 Posts
I've been bored for the past 6 months but summer is here and I am going to buy new rims,new amps,do some painting under the hood and maybe some decals but for sure I need the new clutch any ideas on cluths no more than $400.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yo, evil! How about you start on that turbo project? That should take your boredom away! ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts