Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone here has a modded Xbox. Which chip? What dashboard? Software? Emulators?
I am planning to get my Xbox chipped. I already checked xbox-scene.com Tons of information there. Now just wanted to see if anyone here already has a modded Xbox.

·
Registered
156 Posts
hey Tal....

I modded my xbox around christmas time. 3 of us got the Xecutor 2.2b pro I think..... we didn't get the solderless....

loaded up the evoX dashboard...

I've got a few games loaded straight to the 80 gig HD. I've got the Xbox media player (now Xbox Media Center)installed and I stream all my downloaded Anime, movies, and music from my computer through the Xbox. with the DVD remote, it's hella convienient.

I've got the progressive scan DVD mod installed...

NeoGeo, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and Sega CD emulators. all Roms except for the NeoGeo where I have a all the ROMs I really want.

I have a bunch of downloa......er backed-up games burned to DVDs too.

Moded xbox with a good network, and a fast internet connection = tons of entertainment.

·
Registered
454 Posts
My roomate has one. He did it all with no mod chip and is now writing an install package to incorporate some changes he made to the original config. The streaming audio and ability to watch movies from the PC ala Divx is hella sweet. Also for you XBox owners PSI Ops freaking rocks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i modded mine like 2+yrs ago, maybe over 3 i dont remember anymore, but i used xcuter lite paid like $50 for it back then, acutally had to solder shit, one of the pins was soo small cant be seen with the naked eye unless you but your eyeball next to it, what a bitch that was, i thought i killed it, I put in the 60G drive in there, i use it for almost everything, games, movies, pic, mp3s, all streaming from my PC-server... if you going to stream shit over the network i recommend Relax server, its very easy and simple. i got the Gun for the XBOX too for HOD3, but i never played it, i just play DUCK HUNT on it running a FCE Emulator on it, its fucking awsome, good old nintendo days, also got donkey kong and all the classics. i also built a real arcade from scratch, pics here : http://geocities.com/zerosig/arcade but unfortunatly its in NYC :mad: :( , i moved to FL few months back and didnt bring it down yet... i have a full guide for anybody to build it, if anybody wants it let me know i will try to put it up somewhere...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts