Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The New Guy
24 Posts
Im up in Fresno California , I hear ya on the fact not to many out here are fixing up xd's it seems to be more popular on the east coast whats up with the west coast. We need more people

·
The New Guy
24 Posts
I might try to make it down , Im gonna be in bakersfield saturday for the battle of the imports. If i stay down their i will come for sure

·
Registered
384 Posts
Man I really wanted to go to this, but I'm gonna be at a car show on Sunday. :0(

Fixer, PM me with your info, I wanted to talk to you about a couple of mods...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Dub Wars. I'm on a new team with my Benz (EuroProjekts) and I'm going down to support some of the other members and enter my car in the Euro open class (it's mainly a VW/Audi show).

·
Poster God
531 Posts
well damn thats three of us in the central valley that have elantras, hell if we get a couple of people might might be able to make a central cali chapter. hmmmm oh and i live in tulare which is like 30 miles from fresno.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Im in orange county and I see a lot of elantras around here too, but none of them with mods...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Blue GLS

Did someone here with a blue GLS pull up on my today? I was on the phone and didn't realize it was a XD till they passed. BTW it was at Fruit and Sheilds.

·
Registered
567 Posts
didn't notice this thread.
I'm from Chatsworth in San Fernando Valley near LA. not more than 20 min from North Hollywood or Burbank.
Besides, I usually spend time in Northridge or Woodland Hills, which are even closer to NH or Burbank.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts