Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anyone was in the Northwest Florida area. I've been seeing a lot of peolpe from Tampa, Miami, Orlando, but the closes person I've seen around me has been Tallahassee.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I might be heading up to the Pensacola area soon. Disaster Relief type stuff. Once I find out for sure, I'll let you know.

Axel

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Ok, everything is a GO. I was already in Pensacola from monday to thursday(Oct 25-28) and I'm heading back there this sunday(Oct 31). From what I understand, we'll be staying up there for 2 weeks, then working 5 days and heading back home to Tallahassee every weekend. My work schedule will be pretty busy, but I should be able to meet up with some fellow XD owners.

I won't have a cellphone or internet access where I'm staying(corner of Langley and Chablis), so you'll have to contact me within the next few days while I still have internet and phone access. Hope to see you soon!

Axel

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
My sister and brother-in-law live in Destin. She drives a 02 XD she bought recently, and he drives a 01 Sante Fe.... but I'm guessing they probably wouldn't be interested in meeting up with anybody though.....

I visit them at least once a year.... and it's a nice area.... I was even thinking about moving down there.... but this year's hurricane season made me think twice about that.... :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, I live in Ft. Walton Bch., it's between "yupville" Destin and "Old School Florida" Pensacola, that xd meet would be kool, (hence my name)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts