Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
playboyz28 said:
I'm looking into the kit as well, emailed the people about it, but no one has replied to me yet

Did you buy it ?
Soon as monkman gets his ass online... lol, I tried calling him but he's out... bastage... I need some questions answered first...

I would like to ask some people that already installed it, but oh well... maybe I'll just talk to Bill come monday...

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Did he buy the kit? What do you think of the price? not bad?...but they say that we need to buy a SAFC of somesort..any receommendations?

Jason

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
playboyz28 said:
Did he buy the kit? What do you think of the price? not bad?...but they say that we need to buy a SAFC of somesort..any receommendations?

Jason

well, I already got a SAFC, turbo timer and a few other things, hehe...

check out my sig...

monkman sells em for Bill and he knows most of the install procedures, so I'm just waiting for him to get his ass online...

Edit:
Also gonna buy a 300whp clutch w/o flywheel for now...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
playboyz28 said:
nice car!

Did the SAFC do anything for the car? I'm kinda clueless about the uses of the SAFC, what does it really help ?
I tuned it a lil, after I tuned it it seemed to give some more power :) It's a Fuel Piggy Back, you can change fuel %'s and air ratio's...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
playboyz28 said:
is it easy to hook up ? and what type of fuel management piggyback would you recommend based on your experience?

Jason
well, I can't say I would recommend anything, but the apexi safc was pretty easy to hook up and use, pretty user friendly (so to say)... I really don't know much about the other ones out there...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts