Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw things like this and was wondering if they were a good investment (especially since my car is going to be completely Dynamatted and I am going to be running multiple high quality amps, components and a sub)? :confused:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-2mmcAV...&g=820&I=700CDSET&o=p&a=1&cc=01&avf=Y&search=

If so....who wants cheap "burns" after I buy them!?!?!? LOL :tongue:
Not really kidding...got to make some of my $ back!
:abovelol:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Tell you what, go to your local music store and pick up a copy of "The Best of Bass 305". There are some really good test tracks on there as well as test tracks and sin waves. There is also a really cool recording of the space shuttle launch. Watch out for that one. If you can't find one, let me know and I'll burn you a copy.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
If so....who wants cheap "burns" after I buy them!?!?!? LOL :tongue:
Not really kidding...got to make some of my $ back!
:abovelol:
hell, i'd give you 10 bucks for a burned set. get a few more ppl in on this and your golden.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Using these CD's can help you make your system the best quality it can be by helping you adjust your settings to bring out the best sound. Especially useful if you are competing as well.

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I get them...copies will be $10 including first class shipping.....need a GB list of 6 people though! LOL :)

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Hmmm... acquiring pirated material throught the internet... never heard of it. lol.

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
All right...I am buying the cds when I get paid on sunday (from my side job)....I can have some burns for sale later in the week after they arrive (the entire set of 5).

If you guys still want them, PM me (dont want to post "burns" in the FS forum!

I guess they will be like $10 on name-brand CDs with USPS priority shipping.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
and another thing-- either use LAME or Apple iTunes to rip the CDs and burn them. and don't rip them into mp3 format first. rip them as WAV (non-lossy) before burning them. or if your burning software has the capability, do an exact CD copy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts