Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Well, this question is asked every year and answered every year (search is your friend). Right now the limit on a poll is 10 choices, 12 goes into 10 like a square peg goes in a circle.....

If it can be increased, then I have no problem setting it up.

·
Scary Super Mod
7,371 Posts
I have got many square pegs into round holes i find i i chew on them it makes them fit better....lol
or why not cars of the year split them into pairs so that way a poll can be done and it would only be 6 just an idea.
or split it into two polls on for half the year and a second for the other half of the year then the winners of each half go head to head.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I personally use a sledge hammer...but that is just me :)

We threw a round a lot of ideas the last couple of years, it just becomes too much of a hassle.....especially considering HARDLY ANYONE VOTES!!!! I think if we had a better turn out for voting throughout the year it would make for a better case to do this....just saying....VOTE PEOPLE!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
I personally use a sledge hammer...but that is just me :)

We threw a round a lot of ideas the last couple of years, it just becomes too much of a hassle.....especially considering HARDLY ANYONE VOTES!!!! I think if we had a better turn out for voting throughout the year it would make for a better case to do this....just saying....VOTE PEOPLE!!!!

yeah, we have discussed this like.. every year ive been a member lol
also part of the fact that we dont get the dec pages up till late. then we have to do this voting, have a ton of votes and have it done at least before feb, then we have to do all the edits, pshops etc. it just never works out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts