Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Are you on the Member Map?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone placed their marker on the Member map?

It's easy. Go to Member Map and click on Your Entry at the top.

First put in your username in Marker Title. Next zoom in to near where you live and place your marker. If you accidentally place it just click somewhere else and it'll move, no problem. Then in Market Text put in whatever info you want. I think the maximum is 100 or 200 characters so you can type a good bit of info if you want. Last step is to put in the URL/address of a picture. It could be a picture of you or your car or whatever you want.

So, are you on the member map?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Shadow Ninja
353 Posts
I'm there now with an ugly picture of the car.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
lol no disrespect but you live in an ice box!! i couldnt make it living somewhere that gets as cold as N.D. so just call me soft lol

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
HYTECH must own a boat.

·
chef 4 life
5,781 Posts
East coast, Hyundai= cheap car, good mileage & decent in the snow(upper half of east coast). Last time I was in Lake George (NY) I would of swore they were giving away Santa Fe's I saw so many. Anyway, i'm on there too.

·
íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđåι...
1,092 Posts
IM ON THERE NOW... and im the only person in Louisiana... wut kinda bullspit is that? weaksauce........

·
Registered
569 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts