1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I have been watching it off and on. I heard that they are using a new ball, the Adidas Teamgeist, that has less sewn panels (it has 14 compared to most that have 26 to 32). They were saying that this ball is the more round and smoother than any other which will make the ball have a different ball flight.

·
HOOLIGAN
263 Posts
yup all the games so far :D

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
I've been watching it here and there. I had taped it on our HD Tuner hard drive last night, but I watched the news and heard that the England v Paraguay game ended 1-0. Then I watched the game, and Beckham scored in the first 3 mins so it was pointless watching the rest.

I'll probably be watching the U.S. vs Czech game tomorrow, hopefully live, but we'll see.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Being that I played Soccer in my younger days(even though Sports Talk Host Jim Rome and others do not think it is a sport) I am diggin the World Cup...

Peace,

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
222 Posts
ilanpro said:
I still wonder why they call Football a game that is played with your hands 99% of the time.
X2

I saw the Mexico vs. Iran yesterday, decent game. On friday I went to Circuit City and the had Ecuador vs Poland on the HD TVs so I was watching for like 45 mins with bunch of other people.

·
186 and counting!
79 Posts
Oh hells yes I am. There's nothing better than a WC, ok maybe normal Premiership action is better week in and week out, but the WC is awesome. Screw you work and keeping me busy for most of the 1st half of the US game.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
US lost 3-0.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts