Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asics Shoes are by far the best running shoes on earth. There is no question in my mind.... Here is my favorite, although out of my price range... ASICS Gel KAYANO - X

I bought these instead... Cost is about $90 (internet price). And it has just about all the same features of the KayanoX shown above... Also, they are available in a size 11 4E (extra wide) that fits me perfectly !

I got the shoes from www.roadrunnersports.com

:)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Nike Shox...create your own pair on Nike.com thats what I do

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Wow, Asics Gel, flashback to 1995!

Yeah, Nike lets you create your own pair, unless you embroider the word SWEATSHOP on it, heehee.

·
Registered
156 Posts
These are racing shoes. They look and feel remarkably like Wrestling shoes.

My choice (cause I don't want to spend 100+ on a pair of shoes I wear for 12 hours a year)....

Vans Classic lows...

or

both of these shoes have very flexible soles that are great for feeling the pedals.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have Asics indoor soccer shoes... They are lightweight and they look great too.

But when it comes to paying high price for sneakers, I am second to none :cool:

I ordered this with my name and jersey number embroidered on them, staright from UK. cost me $250, but for me it's worth all that money.

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
For some reason I can't drive my car with shoes other than my Converse All Stars(High-tops). I've tried with other shoes and I always stall at stop signs/lights, dunno why that is. :confused:

·
Registered
851 Posts
FordfasteRR, Those are wicked running shoes!

Off on tangents:
Piloti makes the best driving shoes,
And1 are my favourite athletic shoes, mostly because basketball is the main sport I play, even though I'm the quintessential white man can't jump.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
ADIO skate shoes own. Flat sole shoes are my favs.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
watson80 said:
NO SKATE APPEARAL PLEASE!!!!!!!............j/k
I'm too old for the whole 'skate appearal' thing now. I still buy the shoes though.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'm wearing my trusty Doc Martens. They're about three years old, survived a good number of mosh pits and otherwise difficult footwear situations, and they still polish up to a nice shine :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts