Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in Lenoir and I was wandering if any of you guys would like to meet up somewere and hangout talk about the mods that we have done to our car. I would like to get a something started in NC , some kind of hyundai meet in NC. I think that would be kool for all of us to gather in one spot and talk hyundai and the mods that we have done. Its not just for elantras, but for all Hyundai's alike. Any suggestions feel free to let me know in pm or post a reply, thanks everyone for all the advice and suggestions you post up everyday. This includes all southeast Hyundai owners also!!! :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I plan on going to the Charlotte / Kannapolis area when I get out of the Army. I am going to Dale Earnhardt Inc and possibly Carowinds if I get out while it is still open. I just don't know when that is going to be. I'm waiting on paperwork.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kool man , i know all bout the military i was once in there. Yea if anyone else wants to meet up let me know. Im looking to get a hyundai meet together here in nc for us and all othere xd owners in the southeast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts