Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thats right...one of the guys over at NT is organizing a meet at MY dealership Coastal hyundai....they have a list of 15+ tibs that are going to be there...we have an invite to join in...i obviously will be there...but i would like a little more support from the XD crowd!!

post up if you want to come!!

again its August 25th @ coastal hyundai in Melbourne :D

should be incredibly fun...we are meeting at the dealership for lunch and then heading to a near by go kart park (this is hte plan anyway)

start posting!!!!

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody??? i know your out there...

there are tibs coming from all over florida....they are making the drive from miami and from tampa....

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if there on the site they should see it....or atleast let them know...there are bunch of tibs rolling down from orlando and i believe they are meeting up with all the guys from tampa....

i think you have my number hit me up when it gets close for you to come down.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Okay I will post. Again, depending on work schedule I will see if I can make it. I might just pop in on my bike though, but we will see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just signed up... I live in Melbourne, actually. Coastal Hyundai is right up the road from me. That's around the time classes start, but I should be able to make it.

If you need help planning anything, feel free to PM me... I semi-know the area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I replied a moment ago and the post got deleted :(

I live in melbourne (right up the road from coastal), so I'll try to stop by.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
YAY finally another Brevard Countian.

Sorry Derrik, didn't know about this thread till u mentioned. I should be there, no surgery or work will stop me :D

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
cool beans....

silet...whats your first name

sven same goes for you...

hyunpower...same for you...i know we talked but i cant remember....damn i am horrible with names!

this way i can add you guys to the newtib list....

btw...we are all making up placards for our cars some of the newtib gusy have some pretty good ones....

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Its SileNt :tongue: and seriously i do go by Silentwolf. Prefer it to my real name. Real Name is for Work/Business. Silentwolf is for Friends.

I'll try and work on a placard. What all should be on it?

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all of the information is on the front page of the nt thread...

please if you have any more questions post them up here and i will try to get anwsers....andy has alot of his plate trying to everything else he is doing behind the scenes.

as soon as i have first names and the place you call home i will let him know of your intentions of coming...

should meet should really be a blast!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Well u know where i live :p (tho give Suntree just to represent :tongue:)and just use Silentwolf, i do answer to it.

Whats the link for the NT thread?

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
If what i see for elantras is correct on the roster, then theres only 4 of us. We should stick together. I'll plan on being down there around 9am. If its first come first serve then i'll pick out some spots for the 4 of us.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts