Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i found the elantra aka avante xd diecast models :clap: , go to www.diecastcar.co.kr they got different colors, the price is like $14 and $21 anyone here understand korean or someone that can help me (us) to make a purchase. i tried altavista, but they dont have korean to english so........ o'well hope someone out there can help. later

p.s. i dont even know if this post goes in this section

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
That's the pic I was talking about in that other thread. Except, I think I remember the other one being red. Why not ask kSpec or Dreamka4u to see if they can buy them and sell them here (with a mark up, of course)? I think that's your best bet. But yeah, I wish I could get a 2001-2003, in white.

EDIT- Well, they have a white XD2, that's something. Or chrome, red, blue, gold, or silver.

You XD2 guys need to get your hands on these while you can.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe, way ahead of you, before i made this post i already emailed dreamka4u, hope to get a answer quick,

hehe, way ahead of you, before i made this post i already emailed dreamka4u, hope to get a answer quick, lets see what they say.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Damn! GOOD FIND I want that silver one even though its an 04. How the hell can you tell they are $14? Since we dont speak whatever language that is, we dont know.

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its korean, its easy to get to the elantra window cause the names are in english, then when you open the elantra window at the right it says 25,000 then i went to a currency convertor and it shows up as 21.1131usd which equals to $21 thats the white one and chrome one, and the silver, gold, red and blue says 17,000 which equals 14.3569 $14 something.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Great, now how do we get them? I downloaded the Korean language pack from Microsoft for XP to be able to read it and order the model, but it still doesnt translate.

Anybody on this??

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
The Language packs doesn't enable you to read it, it lets the characters show in Korean :hand: and altavista and those sites are garbage.

I have a korean here to read them, ask kspec to get them or I can get them and ship them they are probably @ MOBIS the hyundai parts store with the tuscani models

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sent Mobis an email to see if they have them what colors they come in, and the price.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
SPIKE said:
You sent an email to an ALL korean speaking company

good luck let me know how that one goes

:abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol:
:abovelol: :abovelol: :phone: :confused: :phone: :confused:
:abovelol:
That's funny as hell :smiley_ab
Anyways, I would like to get a black XD2 hatch. No sense in me buying a sedan model :(

·
Registered
542 Posts
You never know, someone could habla engli if not, then someone else feel free to try and figure out how to get them. At least I tried something...
I didnt just sit on my ass and say wow I would like to have one of those . :cool:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If we do a group buy (or something like that), count me in too

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
If there is a group buy, i am in for a black sedan.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
A blue hatch would have me interested....I wonder if they have that many options on their diecast cars?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts