Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my USED set of B&G Springs to anybody who would like to buy them?
Oh and these FIT correctly on the spring perch, the knocking that I had in the rear turns out to have been from a bad shock mount, so no worries there.

Looking in the area of $125 + s/h

Takers? :)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Re: B&G For Sale

greg, i would love to have these . . how much for shipping to 33014 in miami florida do you think? plus do you really need the money right now or could you wait a little bit? if you could help me out by waiting just a bit that would be awesome! if you need to get rid of them then i understand :( let me know though, i would love these, can you tell me more about them that i might not know already? comment on ride quality and problems encountered, drop, noise etc. thanks man

·
Registered
43 Posts

Hey,

if felix cant buy them, letme know and i will buy them. thanks

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Well, when/how long are we talking about payment Felix?

The drop is aprox ~1.75
Levels out the car, it DOES NOT drop the rear end to look lower than the front.
The noise that I had was from one of my shock bearings and not caused by the springs.
Ride is nice, firm but Very capable of driving on Downtown streets still. No bouncy down the highway either. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts

If these two guys fall through, i'd like next dibs. Thanks

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Holy Crap! I just realized I was putting Greg instead of Craig, I even did it in the PM.. Sorry Greg(j/k)

**************NEW POST 7/16/04**************

Craig check your PM

·
Registered
5,309 Posts

i pm'd you, you think they fit a 04 elantra gt

·
Registered
5,309 Posts

thanks for the reply man

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Hey CRaig. . . i just got the money order back in the mail this afternoon. BIG HUGE Return to sender stamp on the front of it! sorry man . . i must've trasnposed a number or letter or something. . . ill look for the piece of paper where i wrote your name down on or just look at the PM cause its there too. ill make sure i have like 30 people check to make sure its the right address. again im soooooooorry. . . .i hope you understand. thanks soooo much for understanding. . .ill send it out immed.! and for everyone else. . . NO i didnt put GREG on the envelope lol

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

well it still would have made it if you had the wrong name on it.
Did you put the proper amount of stamps on it??
I'll send ya my address again.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

There's only a handful of us up here......can't believe it didn't get to at least one of us....musta thought the 2 was a 5 on the outside of our igloo or something.. j/k :tongue:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

hahahaa
My number musta melted

*****Update AuG10*****
If payment is not received or confirmed to be in the mail these will be up for sale again
Felix, whats goin on my man??

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

hey sorry i havent been in . . .been real busy at work . . . and sorry for all the inconvenience CRaig . . i DID INDEED send the money order . . .i have the slip right here . . .CRaig Cooper Stuff above U.S.(Canada) Igloo #25 (j/k obviously) uhm lets see. . . You should've received it by now. I will see if there is some way of tracking it maybe? eitherway, its in the mail and has been . . . let me know when you get it. . email me at [email protected] please since i probably wont be able to check the forum too much. thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts