Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you want to see pictures ... BUT wait . :)
Pictures will be ready tomorrow ( After washing my car ;) )
I am very pleased by the cornering quality . Excellent price value . The only flaw is that it feels a little bouncy in straight line .

·
Registered
497 Posts
Re: B+M in !!!

he does they are spline drive lugs

--NY

·
Poster God
531 Posts

nice drop so how is the ride, and man the back is low hope u dont have people ride in the back often

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts

SPIKE said:
Remove the TUSCANI wheels caps, YOU have an XD not a TUSCANI

Talk about wanting Hyundai to have a non-rice appeal.
He can do what he wants with his car maybe he likes the way they look on his wheels even if they arent for the Elantra.Who are you to tell him to take something off his car?

·
Registered
231 Posts

Yea i actually like the tuscani emblem there. it's not like anyone in US besides us hyundai junkies know what the hell that is. So did you re-paint the rear drums matte black or did you just clean it? Mine already shows some red spots here and there and i might just re-paint it when i get my wheels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks for the replies. About the emblems. here is the story, I ordered them for my tib long ago. Then they accidentally sent me two sets. I was like "that's fine with me" So I kept them since then. I kind of like the way they look. Not rice at all.

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts

Looks good.

But don't you mean B&G? B&M makes shifters and transmissions.

edit - ah, you changed the title... it's all good. ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts

Jump on me for saying it, but spike is right. Remove the Tuscani caps from the wheels.
That is just as bad as putting a 350Z logo on an Sentra.
Hell, you might as well put a Honda logo on the car.

You guys would make fun of the guy who puts Type R logos or Si logos on a non type R or Si civic, so why is this any different?

Do what you want, but it is rice.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I like the look of the Tuscani caps. Untill it was mentioned here I thought they just came with the wheels. I don't think it looks rice.

·
Registered
378 Posts
It doesn't have to look rice to be rice.

You may like the look of a skyline GT-R logo on the car too but most people will agree it is still rice because the car isn't a GT-R. Well, that car is not a Tuscani either therefore it is rice.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The Autobot has spoken! :tongue:
Personally I wouldn't have those on my wheels either, but what the hell do I know about wheels, I'm driving around on black steel wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts