Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
started today w/ japanese (korean wasn't available :( )

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
ive had classes since the 20th, but my schedule is so lax that i dont have class until 6pm on mondays and am done by 3:15 on tuesday/thursdays

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
started today w/ japanese (korean wasn't available :( )
I miss japanese...it was so freaking hard though, and all I remember is "anata no shumi wa jii ne fukeru desu".

Enjoy that one...haha

And back to school? Man, I've been back for 6 weeks. I'm ready for my break already!

·
Registered
976 Posts
i start tonight with my auto 097 class (MW) and on tuesdays and thursdays its chinese 101 ^_^ i'm so excited!!!

·
Any other gold elantras?
468 Posts
Class starts sept 1, been working 40 hours a week plus a 4 hour commute every day all summer. Came down to sw va early to enjoy my week long summer break

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I never have women in my classes all the network engineering courses have older fat guys and REALLY nerdy guys, like these

i never fit in :(

·
Registered
484 Posts
Started my masters program a month and a half ago. 2 more years...

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
I never have women in my classes all the network engineering courses have older fat guys and REALLY nerdy guys, like these

i never fit in :(
Found my Halloween costume for this year!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Speech-language pathology.

It's weird being the only guy in my classes. And I'm engaged, which makes getting to know everybody a lot easier. Goes straight to the "friend" stage instead of adding another social dynamic to our already stressful program.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts