Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Back to school

Tags
school
4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  2003GT 
#1 ·
Who is going back to school this week (or next)?

I have class tonight at 4:10.

I'm half way through my Master's degree, yay!

#5 ·
I miss japanese...it was so freaking hard though, and all I remember is "anata no shumi wa jii ne fukeru desu".

Enjoy that one...haha

And back to school? Man, I've been back for 6 weeks. I'm ready for my break already!

#4 ·
ive had classes since the 20th, but my schedule is so lax that i dont have class until 6pm on mondays and am done by 3:15 on tuesday/thursdays

#19 ·
I never have women in my classes all the network engineering courses have older fat guys and REALLY nerdy guys, like these

i never fit in :(
Found my Halloween costume for this year!!!!!

#20 ·
Speech-language pathology.

It's weird being the only guy in my classes. And I'm engaged, which makes getting to know everybody a lot easier. Goes straight to the "friend" stage instead of adding another social dynamic to our already stressful program.

#25 ·
It's weird being the only guy in my classes. And I'm engaged, which makes getting to know everybody a lot easier. Goes straight to the "friend" stage instead of adding another social dynamic to our already stressful program.
I'm one of the few guys in my classes as well (it's usually a 85/15% split). I find it interesting because I don't wear a wedding ring, so I can see how people act before and after I tell them I'm married. It's an interesting social experiment.

PS- Some girls won't care if you are engaged or married. Ha.

I start on 9/2/08 and can not wait!!!!! I have not been in college since 2002 so I am really lookin forward to it. Not only that I only have 36 credits to go to finish my BA and I think I might start my Masters after that.
Good to hear you are getting back to it. Good luck.

#23 · (Edited)
It is started this week.

However, I'm finishing up my phd degree, yay!

I'm in school during both the semesters and the summer, but I haven't had any classes to attend for years. I'm just writing research papers and the dissertation at my office in the school. Besides, I've already got job offers, so I need to graduate as soon as possible (will be next summer) and decide which job to accept.. :) (I may design next-generation cell-phones there.. lol)

Anyway.. probably... my adviser will let me give some lectures in his class (usually for 2nd/3rd year phd students) this semester.. Since it's a 'new' lecture, I'll be attending the class as a 'beta tester'.

#24 ·
I start on 9/2/08 and can not wait!!!!! I have not been in college since 2002 so I am really lookin forward to it. Not only that I only have 36 credits to go to finish my BA and I think I might start my Masters after that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.