20. XTRAWLD (Johanne) ???
21. Tniv1 (Ivan)
22. phiber (???)
23. phiber's gf (???)
24. Keyan (???)

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's good to see that we have 20 on the list already. It might be just me but I liked the old forum better. Why did Blue have to change it?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Rob, do you want to make another "only Yes" & what night you want to stay at the hotel & post the info about where the hotel is ?

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
I live in NJ and I might be moving to Delaware during this time period.
IF I can get off work and IF It's close, I will give you guys the heads up that I will be there too.
I am currently not sure.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thread about the hotel is posted. God I really wished that the old achives didn't get lost. I don't mind the look of the new site but so much info was lost in the change and I hate learning new things where ever possible :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah I know it's all there but it's not an ongoing convo. All the info in the past few weeks has to be restated here. Like this topic or the hotel topic. Unless you look in archive then it's not easy to find.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I'm looking forward to meeting all of youts! :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Here is the info about the hotel from the Ramada page.
http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=02119&brandInfo=RA
It is off Exit 29 B-A off the 695 beltway on the north side. The listing does not tell much about the hotel or the local area though, I have stopped by & there is alot of places in the area to hang out or eat.
I do travel quite a bit & I usually sign up with the Hotel's Clubs before I make a reservation, sometimes it helps other times it doesn't. check out http://www.triprewards.com//ip-tr/About.jsp for info for joining. I'll take some pictures later & post them

·
Registered
540 Posts
Jon's going up? WTC? Grr, I wanna come up but there's not a chance that I'd be able to drive THAT far in a limited amount of time. :(

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
You do that and I'll make you up a special shirt.........

"I drove half way across America to hang out with Elantra owners, and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt."

:abovelol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Make that shirt, then. Me and Steph are coming. ;)

We will leave thursday or wednesday night to get there, hang out, and then drive back. :)

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Phiber said:
Make that shirt, then. Me and Steph are coming. ;)

We will leave thursday or wednesday night to get there, hang out, and then drive back. :)
:eek:
:bowdown:
:bowdown: WOW, that's dedication :cool: What sizes you need, because I swear I will price the shirts and get a couple made for ya :D

1 - 20 of 292 Posts