Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Wicked - what a great recount. That's one thing that bothers me about driving in packs though...leaders don't lead right and can't help to keep the pack together.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
thats the truth, makes me think about the civic crew i was with headin up to pa for our yearly meet this year we were actually on 695 at the time the lead guy kept weaving back and fourth it really screwd it up

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
My b/f and I bought 2 sets of Cobra's to stay in contact while driving in packs. They were on EBay for cheap. They are pretty cool to use and have a decent range...but man, one guy I was trying to follow once in an area I didn't know, went through yellows whereas I couldn't run the red cause I was already behind enough, no signals, just gunned it everywhere...it's pretty hard to follow someone like that.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
yea my dad let me borrow some walkie talkies for the trip up to pa. It's neat taht you can have different brands of walkie talkies and they all work the same.

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
TheWickedestOne said:
....demanding girlfriends....

How was the movie?
She only does that infront of people to try and piss me off. Normally I'm the one knocking her around :nono: lol

Dude the movie was fucking amazing! Me, rob, rob's friend (chris?), my girlfriend, OP & OP's girl all went to see AvP. It's definatly a go-see. And the fact that rob's friend was sitting next to me chugging a bud down during the middle of the movie sure hightened my "movie experience" experience. :tongue:
Bill and (Steve?) went to see spidey2, I dunno how it was for them but I heard it's a good movie

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
where'd u get steve? the names scott or shortie or even gay boy but not steve. spidey 2 was good im not much into aliens

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
its ok dont worry about it

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
this is from 2004 man...whew, youre way behind

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
errr. I think this was 2004