Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 1986 IROC Z-28 Camaro. Bought in 1998 with 46,000. Drove it for 4 years until it wouldn't stop eating alternators - now my dad owns it and it has hardly any of the glory it once did (he doesn't have the time or energy to love it as much as I did. The pictures are scanned, so not the best, but I thought I'd show you guys.

1986 Chevrolet IROC Z-28 Camaro
5.0 Liter V8
Flowmaster Exhaust
Bosch Air Cleaner
Tint (before police - after my dad got it)
Blue Neons (before speedbump - after my dad got it)
Panasonic CD player
Clifford Alarm w/ autostart, unlock, hatch release

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
those are Mullet cars....just kidding....cool you dont see too many of those around in good shape anymore!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Josh K said:
would look so much cleaner if you were to lose the chrome door crack trim. :0)

Looks mean, tho
Yea, I hated that trim. I tried taking it off one time, but the guy who owned it before me used crazy-glue to hold it on, which cracked paint off when i took them off, which made me go buy new stupid-chorme thingies and put them on. That was one of the times I decided my next car would not be used.

·
Registered
206 Posts
A 1989 Grand Prix. Bought it for $700 4 years ago with 115,000 on it from a friend. Hyundai gave me $1,000 in December of '02 for it with 165,000 on it and they never even saw it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
so sorry. i lost all respect for '80's GM vehicles. back in '86, a guy in a Trans Am wanted to race me in my '72 Celica. after i dusted him, i realized that T/A's and Crapmaro's SUCK. my $.02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts