• Move to later date

Votes: 6 100.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BLP Meet 6-13-04

Like the man suggested here is an official post about the Burke Lake Park meet. Sunday June 13th at 11AM I'll have to hit Mapquest for comprehensive directions for those who don't already know how to get there. This will be BlueGT's meet ya and see ya so anyone who wants to meet the father of EXD come on out! Food is currently BYOB if that offends too many of you we'll try something else. I'll post the directions as soon as I have them, or if one of my fellow NOVA nuts wants to do it feel free!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I'm COMING!!!!!!!! Who else is in?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF everybody two days and only two posts? Did all the Nova XD's pack up and leave town?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hafta work Saturdays also thats why the meet is on a Sunday. I'll probably have my wife and my daughter with me, but hey thats why I bought a four door.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Depending on my schedual I might pop by to say bye to blue. is this thing going to happen for sure. I don't want to drive an hour for nothing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
It seems like many people won't be able to come for sure. Maybe set up a poll for a better date so that more people will be able to come?
Besides, it looks like it's gonna rain on Sunday so it's probably better to move the date anyway.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Poll is up, we'll see how it turns out. I agree that if people can't make it this Sunday we should re-convene later. Let me know guys.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I had a family situation I had to tend to so,I couldn't make it. Let's move it to this weekend or one after that.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oops! Sorry about that man. :hand: I figured the poll results thin though they were would speak for themselves. I do sincerely apologize for not being more clear, and I would really like to get together with you guys. Lets try this again, if anyone has a date in mind post it here and we can all argue about it. LOL :D :D

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Well, since this Sunday is TOO close, I assume. How about two weeks, Sunday the 27th of June?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good to me, anybody else want to weigh in?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts