Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Nicest looking GT i know of down here in Orlando would be Bcoleman's. Whether he was up that way around 12 is another question more for him.

Welcome to ElantraXD, by the way, and check out the Hyundai meet orlando in the southeast forum, we hope to see you there next week!

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Yeah, that was me.

You were the dark blue V6 GT Tiburon right????

Black guy sitting in the passenger seat???

I was out testing my new springs. Thanks for humoring me.

Welcome to the site by the way!!! Glad to have another member...

Like PSUSouthPaw said earlier, check out the thread about the meets. We've got one coming up in another week or so. Definitely come out!!!

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
TiburonGTGirl: To be honest, no. The only female that's a Hyundai owner is esnow's wife (his real name is Eric). She comes out from time to time in her Elantra. Also, the wife of one of the Accent owner's comes out in her Mazda6 every now and again.

PSUSouthpaw: I bought the used springs off of ilanpro over a week ago. They arrived on Monday, and Monday night I put them on. And boy, what a difference over the heated coils (which I don't recommend doing). What you saw last "time" will only be better the next time, I promise you that. :D

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
BColeman said:
TiburonGTGirl: To be honest, no. The only female that's a Hyundai owner is esnow's wife (his real name is Eric). She comes out from time to time in her Elantra. Also, the wife of one of the Accent owner's comes out in her Mazda6 every now and again.

PSUSouthpaw: I bought the used springs off of ilanpro over a week ago. They arrived on Monday, and Monday night I put them on. And boy, what a difference over the heated coils (which I don't recommend doing). What you saw last "time" will only be better the next time, I promise you that. :D
Got pictures?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
BColeman said:

Damn, every time I start to think I might be drawing level with you you pull another trick out of the hat...

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
PSUsouthpaw said:
Damn, every time I start to think I might be drawing level with you you pull another trick out of the hat...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :abovelol:

You'll never catch me, I'm tooooooooooooooo FAST for you.

That's the whole point, isn't it. Not tell anyone you've done something, show up at a meet, and wow, "Bryan, your car looks alot lower, did something break? / Naw, I put in new springs, you dig :D !"

Well, I was kind of hoping that's how it would go anyway, but you guys are too smart for me.

I'll have my Member Profile updated soon enough, showing the drop. Look's killer with my rims painted like they are. And the appearance of sag in the rear is okay by me. All the other driver's on the road when they see me will be amazed that I tuck stock rim and tire, without cutting my coils.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
BColeman said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :abovelol:

You'll never catch me, I'm tooooooooooooooo FAST for you.
Maybe for my Elantra, but come Fall, Mr. Fiero will have something to say to you...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts