Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the full 4 peice EGR body kit up for sale, but the rear lip has some warpage on it due to the exhaust being near it. Other than that the whole kit is painted ocean blue (the color of my old elantra) and in good condition. Im willing to let go all four pieces go for about 125, but if you want indiviudally prices, I'd say, 75 for the 2 sides and 50 for the front and I'll throw in the rear for free. I'd strongly prefer local buyers as I do not want to deal with shipping cause it would be a too much of a hassle.

The spoiler is your classic OEM high spoiler that Jay used to (or still does) sell. Its also painted ocean blue and in good condition. 100 bucks and the spoiler is yours!! prefer local buyers for this also....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luckydvl,
I'll look into UPS/Fedex, etc and see what kinds of boxes I can come across and I'll let you know, I would still prefer local buyers just in case the price they quote me is too high for ya (we can split the shipping if its kind of high)

Slow 2k2gt, i dont think the rear fits on the hatchback, but I could double check. SuperGLS if you see this post can you clarify for me whether it does or doesnt fit

·
Registered
880 Posts
if something doesn't work out with lucky i might be interested....i'm in pittsburgh so the shipping would be less..plus i can have it sent to my work which is a commercial address and that will make the shipping even less

EDIT: i have a 5dr...are the sides the only pieces that fit?

·
Registered
880 Posts
cool cool........waiting for reply. pittsburgh to alexandria is 250 miles...could meet half way maybe....does anybody know how much it would be to repaint the front and two sides and install them? or is the install easy enough do DIY?

EDIT: Lucky, i don't mean to jump ahead of you...just saying this in case Tucker really really doesn't want to ship...you still have dibs if Tucker says he can ship.

·
Registered
880 Posts
as it says in Location i'm in pittsburgh, PA according to yahoo maps alexandria is 250 miles away. either way, guess is closer to you since he's in VA. i think that means that i'm outta luck but then again...who knows

1 - 20 of 22 Posts