Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've waited for these to come to the east coast ever since those funny videos were passed around the net last summer. I checked them out last night, and I'm sold. I'll be picking mine up this weekend. So, I finally have a cell phone and a sweet ass two way radio. I'm getting the i95cl model Motorola. Anyone here have them yet?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Is it like a nextel?

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. They are Nextel/Motorola phones and service. You can contact anyone with a Nextel with the two way. www.boostmobile.com
Check out the commercials on the website. Some of them are funny.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a joint venture with Nextel/Motorola. Nothing fake about it. It's more targeted towards the younger crowd though. Main reason I'm going this route though, is that with my credit right now, I'd have to put a big deposit down if I got a 'standard' cell phone contract. With the Boost Mobile thing, I can start out with 'pay as you go' and get all the features(two way, text, wireless web, etc.) then get a regular monthly bill after like 2 months of keeping minutes on my phone :)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I didn't see the i95cl model on their site. I think my brother has the i95 Nextel version and he likes it. I have the i736 Dale Jr. version (it's is like the i730 but it is the nascar version) and it is a good phone. The direct connect feature is awesome.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's weird, you have to manually enter the url to see the i95cl model. Click on any phone to see it, then, delete that model number and enter 'i95cl'
Even though it is advertised on the best buy website, that particular model isn't available on the east coast yet(bugs or whatever), so I had to buy the more expensive i730 model :rolleyes: I'm loving it so far. I'm gonna order a new case and leds for it this weekend, and pimp it out :bling: download some nice rock ringtones, and some nekkid girlie wallpapers for it, and I'm set :D

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
The i730 is a good phone, you will like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts