Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made my box for my sub that has been sitting on my floor for the last two months! its way more tighter then the bazooka crap i had in there....if you dont know its a Diamond Audio M6 Dual 2ohm voice coil....very clean! i will try to get pics on sat....the box is very crude in its current form...but will be carpeted and now that the box is done i can start on the false floor! ....everything is definetly coming together ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
:worthless

--NY

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yes I did read, but still :worthless

--NY

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
now this is going to be the basic layout when i get my floor in...except the sub will be centered...and i will have two caps...this is by no means done.

could somebody please resize them...i hate my dads computer! there are like 50 different programs for pictures!! its so annoying thanks

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
including the sub itself....its just shy of .6 cubic ft....for 600 watts its exactly what it needs....its one of the reasons i chose this sub because of its incredibly small enclosure. oh and its made of titanium and will match all my brushed alum trim when i put it in.

just ordered my carpet and another cap...so i will be doing my floor relatively soon...after the coilovers and intake intalls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts