Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I press the brakes i hear this (Thud, thud, thud) sound, But its coming for the rear right drum. I have not brought in my car when the called for that recall on most new Elantra's. The recall was positioning the rear brake lines. Could this be why my car is making this sound. Oh yeah, i Changes all the pad and rotors on my car 4 months ago also the drums. Any ideas. :confused:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had the very same thing happen to me. I took it to MY dealer and they said they didnt hear anything and they couldnt just take off the wheel for no reason :liar:. So I went to another dealership near my college and told them about it. They had the car for 1 hour, and said that they replaced all the rotors, did the brake line recall, and ordered another seat track for my front seat (the TSB). All I wanted to do was find out what was wrong, and they did what had to be done plus more :nosthumbs . Anyway, take it to the dealer and tell him that something is wrong DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Hope this helps. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts