Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Broward County?

I'll be needing to come down to Florida some time and I'll need some free lodging.

If there is someone down there, have you seen the new cricket stadium? It's the first stadium built specifically for cricket in the US (or Canada). Memorial day weekend they are having a big T20 tourney. Unfortunately I can't make it down for that, but, there should be more events this year so I'm going to see about making it down sometime.

If someone wants to drive by the stadium and take pictures for me I'll be your best friend!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i *think* shawn (sed) is that way...i could be way off though

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
I'm in FL but near tampa...don't know how close that is...

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it looks like they are going to have a big tournament at this cricket ground in late September/October. I think I'm going to try to make it down there.

Someone is also going to be building a cricket ground in the Boca Raton/Delray Beach area. They hope to have it completed by November.

Florida is going to be the center of cricket in the United States over the next 5-10 years as it becomes more and more popular.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
01 Elantra GLS - Newbie
43 Posts
hey SuperGLS, as you know I just moved to Coral Springs... which is in Broward County.

Its just south of Boca, and North of Ft. Lauderdale... in your welcome post you mentioned being able to stay with someone down here when you visit. I didn't know you meant so soon!

Problem is, I currently live in a small cramped apartment with some family. I don't think I'll have my place yet within the next couple months :(

Any other members in this area? :drive:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts