Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a kid in the local area whos dad bought him an SRT4. (if you don't know what that is, it is the Dodge Neon with multiple upgrades). Well, this kid went behind his dads back and got the Mopar stage 1 upgrade. Then a friend of his gave him a BOV plate to make it sound better. now that you have back info read this set of forum posts http://www.stlsrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=3872&highlight

the kid i know, has the screen name CurtisPaulfrey.

On a side note his dad's an ex cop.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
that kid is a punk. If I was the dad i would have him walking for about 6 months then see if he wants to pull that shit again

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
thats what happens when you are tryin to play hard on daddy's money!!!

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
If the kid was smart he wouldn't have an auto login to the forum so his dad could easily log in and type that.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Haha. What's a high school kid doin' with an SRT4 anyway? I still think there's too much power in a lot of the cars unexperienced drivers are getting, then wrapping around telephone poles.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hahaha what a friggen moron! Oh boy that's funny stuff! Yea, his dad saved some lives. What a punk ass bitch of a kid. I'd sell that sucker and put him in a big nasty looking chevy van. Or a Toyota Prius. Hahaha!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:abovelol: I didn't know that. Yes, but don't you think giving him a car at all is to nice? I say make the kid buy the LeMmans for about 5k lol. That would teach him. (hopefully, hes pretty dense)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I say trade the srt-4 on a real Neon and see how he likes it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts