Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Important!! Don't Be Fooled By Alpine Claiming Performance Systems International Is Now Handling All Orders!! Performance Systems International Is A Bogus Company Created By Alpine In An Attempt To Deal With Negative Publicity. Your Orders Will Still Go Through Alpine And Be Handled Just As Poorly As Before. Buyer Beware!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to add how I came to the above conclusion. It was simple. Go to www.betterwhois.com and look up www.performancesi.com. Under the registrant information is Richard Grace, supposed Alpine Mgr of Sales and Son-in-law of John Conchie. This is just their latest attempt at screwing over honest hard working people.

Registration Service Provided By: Afrihost.com
Visit: http://www.afrihost.com/

Domain name: performancesi.com

Registrant Contact:
Richard Grace
Richard Grace ([email protected])
+27.112345045
Fax: +27.112345046
PO Box 29233,Sandringham,2131,Johannesburg,South Africa
Johannesburg,
ZA

·
Large Member
3,538 Posts
Ha Ha... I thought it was some sort of scam. "Performance Systems International" claims to be a web page design firm -- how would they expedite delivery of mechanical products?

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
This is very good to know, should someone be interested in an Alpine turbo kit then im more than willing to give mine up, for a small fee of course, lol!

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
This is very good to know, should someone be interested in an Alpine turbo kit then im more than willing to give mine up, for a small fee of course, lol!

+1 me too depending on price

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
My old house is on the market right now and we should get about 16K profit so the ex and I will split it, I am selling my Alpine kit and building a custom kit. I want to stay boosted but with a larger turbo and dual rial kit so I can maintain some stock mileage while not on boost.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
damn donnie, i didnt realize the SHTF. sorry to hear about it

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
its ok dude, its for the best in the long run, maybe now I can come out to a meet or two without worrying about a blast from the wife when I get in, lol.

·
Large Member
3,538 Posts
^ Way off topic... why not start your own thread.

Dave, I assume you posted this over at newtiburon, too? (I haven't checked)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts