Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm P.J. from Louisiana! I'm in Houston right now attending UTI! Some of yall know me from when I lived in Orlando in 2004. Anyway I know some of yall hate my school but the fact still remains that I graduate in 6 weeks!

If ya'll know of any body shops preferrably(sp?) for a Dealership that may have some opening for refinishing or bodywork in the Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or Orlando area can you please help me out with some leads!?!
It will be past greatly appreciated! If I can I'd paint some stuff for ya!

Uh also If anybody knows of a good business school in those areas could ya let me know about that too!

ThanX! Your awesome!

~P.J.~

·
186 and counting!
79 Posts
PJ I work in Boca Raton and I know there's a few shops directly behind my house and I've seen a sign out front one of them saying they need a Bodyman. I'll try to get the number written down tonight on my way home.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ThanX Guys!

only1db said:
UTI is the bomb...i'm heading to the orlando campus...hopefully i can get into the BMW program.

good luck with everything.

Yeah I do like the school because they acctually give you a chance to do work rather than read about it or watch someone else do it!

It sux though that I came to Houston When I could have stayed in Orlando!

scud said:
PJ I work in Boca Raton and I know there's a few shops directly behind my house and I've seen a sign out front one of them saying they need a Bodyman. I'll try to get the number written down tonight on my way home.

That would help alot if you could do that for me!

Again If anyone has any other info I would greatly appreciate it!

~P.J.~

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys, is there any floridians that mite be able to help me mod my 06 GLS??? let me know!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts