Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested to know what other elantras out there are turbo'd and what exactly has been done, and I thought I'd post this so that it might answer questions others may have, or point them in the direction of people who can.
Please list your year, motor, turbo, and engine modifications.

93 Elantra
JDM 1G 4G63
EVOIII Turbo
Greedy FMIC
HKS 272 Cams
650cc Injectors
Hacked MAS
Turbo XS H-RFL
Turbo XS HPBC
Walbro 255lph
ACT 2600 cluthc
2.5" UICP
Apexi SAFCII

·
Newbie Forever
887 Posts
I have a funny feeling you are the only one... BTW nice wheels man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silet said:
I have a funny feeling you are the only one... BTW nice wheels man :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy. :D
I'm starting to think your right man, I might just be alone in here... :(

·
Registered
851 Posts
How is your turbo project coming along anyway Craig? And Elantra2.001 where is he with his, it's not done yet is it?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
:cool: Holding pattern
I'm getting my Golf ready for serious autocross/ralley and to use as my winter car for this errr winter. The elantra is going straight into my garage for roll cage, engine, turbo and then new paint/body work

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
carbonman said:
:cool: Holding pattern
I'm getting my Golf ready for serious autocross/ralley and to use as my winter car for this errr winter. The elantra is going straight into my garage for roll cage, engine, turbo and then new paint/body work
Awesome man! Keep us posted on ur turbo progress. If you need a hand/tips, just gimmie a shout! :thumbsup:

Btw, thanks for the list of cars. :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
I should have all the parts in for my turbo install on my betaII (I say betaII cause I have a i4 tib ;) ) next week (should get it friday, according to ups)

will posts pics and what not when I get it... I would say I'm gonna install it as soon as I'm gonna get it... but I turn 21 sunday... so, there's no way in hell I'm gonna install it till about wed's... lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well I also have mine:

94 Elantra 4G63 Swap, <---My Drag Car.

and my 96 Wagon, Here are some pics of the wagon:

In this last pic you can see the 94 sitting behind the gate

Here is a Old pic of the street turbo setup in the 94 from 4 years ago before the swap:

And an old side shot:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey hows it going i have a 2005 elantra and i'm in the process right now of building a turbo system 4 my car if you have MSN you should add me... [email protected] ... it would b awesome if i could talk to you and figure some stuff out. i'm kinda new to the whole turbo thing and it would be great to have some extra help!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts