Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lately i've been driving around and seeing quite a few elantras and gt's, xd's and xd2's. what's the deal are any of u tallahassee ppl members. and if u know ppl in tallahassee and they are hyundai owners y aren't u reffereing them. i know axel is down here and the dude with the ocean blue elantra is down here. but i've seen so many other ppl driving around especially on the campuses. so....roll call capitol city

Seraph0503 Chianti GT4 with rims and no muffler

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Man, I've noticed a lot of Elantras lately, too. Both none of them are modded in any way...not even rims/tires. Most of the Elantra drivers around here aren't into that sort of thing. Actualy, I've only seen 2 modified Tibs....not sure as to the extent of their mods, but they had rims/tires/exhaust. It seems most people around here are into Honda/Acura i.e. Cool & Deadly

Axel

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the the superstreet toyota's....when i get some cash we'll get on those windshield decals.

oh and did u still want rims. i'll let u look at em sometime if ur interested

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I definately want some rims, but I've decided to go with 16x7's. Something light-weight and with a white powdercoating to go along with my paint scheme. I'll need to wait till next february or march though, when I get my Income tax return. If all goes well, I'll get a Header and a full 2.25 inch exhaust at that time also.

Axel

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Hell no. I took some pics with a shitty disposable camera and had them put on CD. But I'll be damned if I can figure out how to upload the bastards. I tried going through Nitrousworld too but what can I say...I'm a fuckin moron! lol

Might have something to do with my crappy dial-up connection...I dunno.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
You could send me the pics and I will post them for you.

BTW, I was in Tallahassee yesterday and today working. I just got home about 10 minutes ago. Took me 5 hours to drive home. It was a last minute thing, next time I will let you guys know when I am there, I would like to meet the Tallahassee crew.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Hell yeah! It sucks right now cause I'm working in Pensacola. I work there for 10 days, then come home to Tally-town for a 3-day weekend. Making good money but my sparetime is pretty much fucked. Loks like I'll be working this schedule for a good while, too. In any event, I'm saving up money, little by little, to further mod my car. I'm always up for meeting XD owners, so definately hit us up next time you plan on coming up here.

Axel

PS: rckozma, thanks for offering to upload my pics. I'll get up with you next time I'm in town, so in about 10 days.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i dropped my car today but i also snapped a lug bolt. and blew a tire. so i have to get new tires, new tuner lugs, and get the bolt fixed. but the drop is sick... looks really good on the side without a donut.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,
ElantraXD n00b here in Tally!

I plan on racing my 04 Elantra GT Rally Red (#819) in the Dixie Region SOLO II Axis vs Allies event on December 5.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Cool, take some pictures for us. And welcome to the boards.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Good to see a fellow Tallahassee EXDer.

Axel

·
'04 XD2 TW GT 5Dr Owner
691 Posts
I'm in the land of the big three (detroit area), besides what I see at the dealership, i've seen only a handful of Elantra and Tib's around here.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Aiight,

It looks like I won't be going back to Pensacola for a while. The next few jobs we have lined up have to go through the Permit Office, so that'll take a while. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be getting my exhaust done and installing my Header. :bowdown:

So anyway, since I'll be in Tallahassee for a while, I'd like to meet the other dudes who have joined recently. So hit me up if you haven't already. :)

Regards,
Axel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts