Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any car clubs in orlando.. near waterford lakes or whereever

i really want to get more into moddn my car but dont know really where to start or what to really do.. i think it would be coo if i could be apart of a crew that can teach me all i need to know and more about cars and about drivin ect ect :bowdown: okkk well yeh that is all

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Most Saturday nights a bunch of us meet up in Orlando on I-Drive. Look in the regional section under "Hyundai meet Orlando"

I'm Jared by the way, I'm down here for a few more months (Disney Slave) and Am trying to get my car nice and modded before I go home, so I'm happy to help with whatever I can. What exactly did you drive again?

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I started OrlandoXD, an XD exclusive car club right here in Orlando. I only have five members right now, and always looking to add more. We have regular meets twice a month, and a couple of us go to the drag strip once a week or so.

We don't meet in the Waterford Lakes area, however, I work by UCF in Research Park and would have no problem meeting with you. I can get some of the other members to come out too.

Let me know when you are available and we can probably work something out.

Bryan's the name, 13.8s 1/4 mile is the game :D

·
THe one
92 Posts
sup i'm hayden part of orlando xd i'm on the other side of town but as brian said were always looking for new mambers. It's a little hard for me to get out there because of my job but we can try to shedule something. I'll try to be out there yep.....

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Woo hoo! Hayden posted! Be happy, thats a rarity! J/k, but seriously, we'd be glad to hang out with oyu and have you be part of the group here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts