·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Doesn't work, Takes me to a page with the address http:///

·
Registered
499 Posts
It works on mine.
BTW, it's all b/c of that aftermarket spoiler, not skillz! haha :) :) :)
Why couldn't he outrun police? Was that POS 3.8L?

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
hahah, gran turismo skillz

·
Registered
851 Posts
That guy knows how to drive, besides that he doesn't seem too bright. I'd say it was a V6 as well, it wasn't walking away from the cruisers.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Um, Cop cars are really fast. Like, even a GT shouldnt be able to get away. They have special engines and trannies with an over gear that will take them up to like 160. Still, that was hot.

·
BORICUA
79 Posts
I dont condone running from police and any other illegal crap out there but DAMN he got skillz!!!! BTW, it sucks that I am a newbie again...lol :abovelol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hate to say it, but it has been a long misconception about police cruisers.
They do NOT have special engines or trannys. They have more heavy duty parts than their publicly sold counterparts. Like a higher output alternator, heavy duty cooling, larger brakes,oil cooler and reinforced floor pans. Most gear ratios are the same that are available to anyone and the cars are sometimes SLOWER than a showroom stock public version due to the increased weight. Some are available with the speed limiter removed though, and that makes them pretty quick. But, no high HP motors out there. Now, the new Chrysler 300 is supposed to have a Police Interceptor package in the works......340 HP Rear Wheel drive.....I wouldn't run. :headshake

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Grrr......I can't find it anywhere. It's not on the main page anymore, and I searched the site and......nothing :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts