1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are available over here in Aus

If anyone is interested in these they are $150AUD ea
At todays exchange rate that would be $103.63USD say $105 good measure

If there is enough interest in these i'll have talk with company and see if i can get a discount for a GB

I was going to get one this week but thought i'd post this first to see if anyone else is interested

·
Driver
12 Posts
I might be interested in those too. See what you can do about lowering the price.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Doesn't look like it will fit the '04s CVVT motor. Mine cover looks totally different than that.

Axel

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
The cover in the pic is off a Beta 1 but they are also made for the Beta 2
Mounting is EXACTLY the same as factory items - No mods necc.
I have enough interest in this item to talk to them about GB
I'll keep ya's all posted

UPDATE:

Just got off phone with company director and this is what i know

The Beta 1 covers are already in production and ready to go
They have a Beta 2 cover there ready to make mould off but haven't given it much priority as there hasn't been much interest in it - till now

Yes they will offer discounted price on a GB for us - I will know definate price maybe tommorrow maybe next day for this
Too double make sure your covers are same as ours over here i will be supplied with part numbers tommorrow to do reference check

I will know more in next couple days on how much and how long for these items

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Way cool! I've been thinking of getting one of those ever since the first time I went to the PSC website. If they'll do a gb for us that just makes the decison that much easier! Damn I love the power of the internet. Count me in BIG TIME !

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Just got off phone with director and he forgot to send specs to me before he went on short business trip

i'll know specifics mid week when he returns - sorry for delay

UPDATE

Unfortunately prices are a little higher now than they were when posted on his site due to having to outsource the work

Prices may come down in future but he can't promise or confirm when these will be able to be produced in house as there is lots more important things that need to be done first as this is a brand new shop opening up

But that's not to say you can't trust him as he was manager of HVE here in Australia for couple years before they closed there doors to the public so they could concentrate firmly on the Daewoo Cup series

So on this note if you guys are still interested please reply here and let me know and if we come up with more than 15 people then i'll start GB for these items

PRICES

15 units = $175AUD ea
20 units = $165AUD ea

People interested

1.....2XDreme
2.....Onelove5683
3.....slvrsleeper

1 - 20 of 29 Posts