Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
haha I got that email / groups / message thingy but I tried to reply to it and it was only sending it back to me.

Anyway,
they have it now (since last weekend)
Spoke to them yesterday morning and they have yet to rig up the braketry for testing. Its somewhat of a grey area for me as I really don't know what they have to do to test it.
Will have more details asap

·
Registered
741 Posts
Im not having mine tested, but i am having the exhaust ports enlarged as much as possible. This appears to be the kink in the hose as far as air flow goes.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Head Flow Testing

Im not having mine tested, but i am having the exhaust ports enlarged as much as possible. This appears to be the kink in the hose as far as air flow goes.
Exactly, but if it won't yield 5 hp, it ain't worth it imo. I mean with all the shit I've done, I've only knocked about .8-1.0 second off my car. I'm a little pissed about that. A header alone should nearly do that.

Craig, keep us updated. I can get beta II engines all day long for $200 with both manifolds. If this works I will be getting one just for the head.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, a guy in Belleville, MI has them on ebay all the time. That is like 10 miles from me so no shipping. The shipping anywhere makes it a bunch more expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts