Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
unless something major happens, ill be heading up to CP for a day with my girlfriend (maybe sean/brenna if he gets back to me and decides to go). ill be getting paid from my current job the day before, and my new job the friday after, so i wanna spend the little bit of extra cash i have to go up there...havent been since summer of 05 (i believe), and the g/f has been bugging me to go since last summer

just an invite if anyone in the region wants to meet up. i BELIEVE you can get your hand stamped to leave and come back, so im thinking of just packing some lunchmeat and stuff and going to the car for lunch, instead of paying park prices for food

IIRC, the park opens at noon, and closes at 10. i think the tickets are 41$...ill check into these details tonight...for some reason, the CP website keeps shutting down on me at work

OK -

Park Hours for that day are 10am-10pm
Tickets are 41.95 each, or if you buy online in advance, you can get 4 for 130$ (save about 9.45/head)
parking is 10$ per vehicle, 15$ for oversized vehicles, such as campers/RVs, etc

updated w/ correct info

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got a couple PM's. looks like rain tomorrow, so im moving it back to sunday. if any last minute people want to get in, let me know. if its early enough, i can get tickets for 33$ thru my new job

·
Registered
731 Posts
How was the weather?

I went 2 weeks ago, I think its about 13-14 hours away for me, but it was still good. First day it poured then the second day it was 95 and clear. Didn't get a chance to go on all the rides I wanted too but I still made a bunch on the 2nd day. The last time I went was the first year of the Millenium Force.

Easily the best park I've ever been too.

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was spotted showers today, so we moved it back to tomorrow. sunny and 72 all day. perfect. not too hot.

we're leaving at 7am and hoping to get there as the gates open

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
i used to go there and geaga (sp?) lake all the time when i was little. now there is like an internal family feud so i dont go to cleveland that much anymore to make it out to cedar point

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
aww! I never saw this thread. I would have gone too :(

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eh, it wasnt that great...hotter than i expected (forecast said 71, which on the lake always feels cooler, it was like 78-79 all day and felt like 90). top thrill dragster was down for most of the day, a cart got stuck going up millenium force while we were waiting. took 1/2 hour to get it going again. we rode the raptor, mantis, millenium force, corkscrew, power tower both ways, wicked twister, max-air or whatever that newer one was...we left by 5. both tired as ****

1 - 7 of 7 Posts